Sunday, August 20, 2017

#1 Steeler's Fan!

Hi, everyone!   This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast is Diane aka HappyInMarco....congrats, Diane!  I chose this beautiful card to case today because I loved the layered rectangular framing...clean layouts like this really speak to me!  I have used the All-Star Jersey set and ODBD Custom Sports Jerseys Dies from Our Daily Bread designs.   I absolutely love these jerseys, which make it so easy to customize your projects with whatever color themes or numbers you need!  This is a birthday card for my nephew, Caleb, who is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and his favorite player is running back Le'Veon Bell. I added the stripes on the sleeves with a black marker and ruler, then colored them with yellow.  The sentiment panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pennant Flags Dies and matted with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies set.  The tiny stars are from the ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies and the rectangles were cut with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  This was so quick and fun to make!!!

ODBD All-Star Jersey, ODBD Custom Sport Jerseys Dies, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: